What We Provide
Comprehensive health care including:
- Maternity medical services.
- Full family planning services (Including coil fitting, Implanon implants, Depo injections and emergency contraception).
- Child health surveillance and immunisation services but Health Visitors no longer attend the practice.
- Minor surgical procedures.
- A range of health clinics.
Clinics and Special Services
- New mothers Antenatal Clinic - every Friday afternoon
- Antenatal Clinic - every Thursday afternoon.
- Cervical Screening - by appointment with trained nurses.
- Child (0-5 years) development and immunisation clinic - every Monday afternoon
- Diabetic clinic - with the doctor, nurses, dietician and podiatrist every Tuesday
- Minor Surgery - clinics every week
- Cryotheraphy - clinics every week
- Podiatry - by appointment with trained HCA
- Smoking cessation advice - by appointment
- Coronary heart disease - interventions in weekly clinics
- Asthma and chronic bronchitis (COPD) clinics
- Weight loss clinics
- Immunisations clinics - MMR, Seasonal Flu, Shingles, Rotavirus, etc
- Dedicated hearing clinic every Wednesday - Hearing Screening; Comprehensive Hearing Health Checks; NHS Hearing services including NHS digital hearing aids - Just ask at Reception about booking an appointment
For scheduling or any other information on any of these services, please contact our receptionists.
Defer from Smear screening